– Happiness is S making chilli paneer because I love it 🙂 It was soooo good and that’s all I ate for dinner last Friday 🙂
– Happiness is finally deciding to take a break from work this summer and also deciding my last day at work. I feel so good after this decision.
– Happiness is finally booking our tickets to India for this summer
– Happiness is seeing the chrysanthemum seeds finally sprouting.
– Happiness is teaching Sarath biking without the training wheels. We started teaching him last summer but, he was not very keen to do it. I took him out last Sunday and he was very eager to listen to me. It was a good exercise for me too as I was running behind his bike 🙂
– Happiness is watching Sanjay go to his first birthday party. It was in one of those places with inflatable bouncy houses. But, apparently he did not like it because, they switched off the regular lights and had some disco type of lights. He still keeps telling me everyday that he did not like it. But, he did like his balloon and other return gifts which he promptly claimed as his 🙂
– Happiness is watching the sun shine through the windows and the long day light thanks to day light savings
– Happiness is being able to wear skirts to work
– Happiness is watching Sarath play Wii games better than me or S 🙂