– Happiness is being able to sleep for more than 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon. Thanks to S for making sure the kids do not disturb me. It felt wonderful.
– Happiness is making jantikalu (murukulu) after a long time. I asked my mom to email me the recipe and I followed that exactly. They came out super nice and I was very happy. After I was all done with them, my mom sends me a message saying she made a mistake in the recipe and the quantities she mentioned is wrong. Well, I am just happy that even with that little, glitch, they came out very nice 🙂
– Happiness is talking to my brother after a long time about anything and everything. It felt so good 🙂
– Happiness is watching Sarath write Ugadi greetings in Telugu to his grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. He made a huge effort in writing those cards.
– Happiness is watching Sanjay learning to wear a t-shirt the right way. It took him around 10 attempts to get it right. I was amazed by his determination. He did not want to take my help at all.
– Happiness is watching Sarath finally tie his own shoe laces. He has been trying to learn this for a few months now. It was such a big achievement for him 🙂
– Happiness is dressing up on a Saturday morning just because I felt like it even if I was only going to Sarath’s music class 🙂
– Happiness is giving myself a facial, manicure and pedicure after a long long time.
0 responses to “Happiness – Week 3”
You can make tasty jantikalu even from a incorrect recipe. That’s cool. I would be the opposite. 🙂
Oh I was just lucky 🙂
Kids are growing up 🙂 I am waiting for a mani and pedi, it’s been a whole I did those !!
I love those weekend naps too. You feel so energized after that .
Yep. Totally love the weekend naps 🙂