Thank you so much Bingo’s mom for giving me the award 🙂 I am very sorry for accepting it so late.
So, here are the rules of the award:
A. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. – Done.
B. Display the award on your blog
C. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
1. Tell me one good and bad incident that happened in your life so far.
There are many good incidents but, if I have to pick one, I would say coming to the US for further studies.
One bad incident that I will never forget is my grandma passing away suddenly.
2. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
Return to India – Shoba Narayan
3. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
4. What do you love about yourself most?
My ability to work hard.
5. Who has influenced you the most?
One of my cousin. She is a reputed pediatric cardiologist. I always dreamed of becoming a children’s doctor.
6. What’s something that amazes you?
One thing that amazes me is sometimes myself and S can read each other’s minds so well but sometimes, we fight as if there is no tomorrow and feel like we can never understand the other.
7. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Oh there are a lot of them. But, I prefer to be called by my original name.
8. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Every time I pass a mirror.
9. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That if we eat seeds from a fruit, we will have trees growing from inside our tummies!
10. What do you consider unforgivable?
11. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
Sometimes I don’t like it but, usually I don’t mind if people are outspoken about their beliefs. As long they do not force me to think or do like them, I am fine.
D. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
Oh I really don’t have the energy to write this. Sorry 🙁
E. Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 1000 followers.
F. Ask 11 questions.
1. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
2. Do you believe in God?
3. What is your favorite cuisine?
4. Who is your role model?
5. If you have to choose, what would it be – reading books or talking to people?
6. What are 2 things that you cannot live without?
7. What are the 2 things that you definitely want to teach your kids?
8. Why do you like blogging?
9. What scares you the most?
10. If you are granted one wish, what would it be?
11. What is the one thing that you learn’t from your parents and are proud of it?
Rules of the Liebster Award: (copied from Bingo’s Moms blog)
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
2. — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)