– The way Sarath’s face lights up when he see’s me at the bus stop in the evening. Makes me melt thinking that some one is just so happy to see me 🙂
– Cuddling with the kids in the morning and whispering silly words and playing silly games.
– Receiving a bouquet of roses from S for our anniversary!
– Receiving a manicure set from my best friend when I visited her in the holidays.
– Spending two weeks being absolutely lazy. When kids had the winter break, I took a break from my work too. It was amazing – no school to worry about, no boxes to pack, no work and all the day to ourselves.
– Watching the kids play together while sipping tea and reading a magazine 🙂
– Actually being able to write something on the blog today 🙂
0 responses to “Simple Pleasures in Life”
This post made me smile wide 🙂
I love these simple posts of yours:-)
Thank you 🙂