I have been following Rev’s Aroha, Little Finger and Maya and looking at their happy posts gives a broad smile always. So, I thought I will follow their lead and do some happy posts. But, there is no way I can do a post everyday. So, I decided to do a weekly post.
– Happiness is Sanjay staying dry all day at day care and actually telling us that he needs to go to the bathroom.
– Happiness is Sarath eating up all the dosa’s I give him for his evening snack and telling me that they taste yummy and I am the best cook 🙂
– Happiness is dressing up to go to a lunch date with S and having a wonderful time.
– Happiness is when S makes dinner because he is working from home and wanted to help me.
– Happiness is snuggling up and watching a movie on Friday night 🙂
– Happiness is trying out a new food and the kids and S actually liking it.
– Happiness is watching Sarath do a crossword puzzle and the look of achievement on his face was priceless 🙂
– Happiness is when Sanjay wants to read and write because his big brother is doing his homework 🙂