I took up this tag from this blog.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. I am named after my paternal grandfather. I was born on the same star as him.
2. When was the last time you cried? I guess it was in October 2013 when my grandfather passed away. I used to be very sensitive and cry for a lot of things. These days I have changed a lot in that aspect. Maybe it’s the kids. I don’t get much time to think forget crying!!
3. Do you have kids? Yes. Two boys.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I guess so. I am a good friend who listens very well 🙂
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No. A little bit but it also depends on the person I am talking about.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. S wants to go bungee jumping with me. But, I don’t think I can handle it.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats!!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their height. I am a short person so, I always tend to notice the height.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings.
11. Favorite smells? Jasmine.
12. Summer or winter? Depends on the place. I love summers in Seattle, but hated them when I was in Arizona.
13. Computer or television? Both
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? All the way across the globe.
15. Do you have any special talents? Yes. Singing.
16. Where were you born? Hyderabad.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, Cooking, crafts
18. Do you have any pets? No and I don’t intend to get one for a long time.
19. Favorite movie? A lot of them. If I have to pick, I would say English Vinglish.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. One younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I thought I was already grown up and I did not get to be a doctor which is what I wanted to be 🙁 But, I guess I am being a grown up by accepting what ever job I have now. Sigh! life is complicated.
I am done with the tag. I am tagging everybody who reads this post.